Monday, March 17, 2008

All Cropped Out

I went to another weekend crop this past weekend...and I am pooped! I love going to Cropmania and scrapping my days away, but for some reason when I get home I am drained. I really hate coming home and unpacking all my stuff, but I decided that I wanted to get it all unpacked and put away today, so I did. I didn't get very many pages done this weekend either, but I will post a slide show of them later...right now I am going to go and look for the kids Easter basket's since we will be needing them this weekend! Easter is here so early this year I totally forgot to decorate for it! I know Tony couldn't be happier about this, he just hates getting the boxes out for me! Oh-well, I will make sure to decorate next year.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...