Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bag Lady

I love purses. I think I have always secretly loved purses, but I didn't really embrace my love for them until my late 20's or so. I always liked big purses (my mom calls them old lady purses) and the one I have been lugging around for the past several months is HUGE. More of a suitcase then a handbag. I don't like to carry it all the time though, especially when we are going into the mall or a store for a long period of time. My purses are just so big and heavy I hate to carry it for long periods of time...I know it doesn't make a lot of sense, but Tony always has his wallet so it isn't a big deal.


Our town recently got a SUPER Wal-mart. I know we are pretty behind the rest of the planet on this, but we now have a Wal-mart/grocery store/hair-salon/eye center/pharmacy...it's like its own mini town. Anyways, I went and checked it out the other day because I wanted to know what all the excitement was about. As I walked up and down the aisles I noticed a really cute selection of purses, aimed I would guess for Zoe's age group. So, I told Zoe about them and she was dying to go and see them for herself. I told her I wasn't buying one and that she would have to use her own money. She was still anxious to go, so we went. She ended up buying 2 new bags for herself (luckily they were only $10 each!) and some little necklace with interchangeable charms. I guess my "bag love" has worn off on her. Poor thing.



No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...