Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Morning

Landon came running in our room at 8:15am or so "Mom, it's Easter!" and then he ran out and downstairs...then back up "Mom, I see eggs!" and then..."Zoe, wake up!" and "Mom, come on!". So, Tony, Zoe and I rolled outta bed and went down to see what all the fuss was about. Landon was so excited to see the eggs and then he found his basket! Zoe, slowly woke up and then started finding eggs and then her basket. They were both happy to have found their goodies and all the hidden eggs. They both got some cool stuff, but they were still both more interested in playing Jaron's borrowed Guitar Hero! So, they have been taking turns with that all morning. I am so glad Tony and I didn't go crazy this year with the Easter stuff!




No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...