Thursday, March 27, 2008

Legendary?

Tony and I watched I Am Legend last night. I thought it was pretty good, but I wasn't too sure I liked the ending. I don't know why exactly, but it just didn't seem finished to me. I also didn't get the feeling that the freaks in the movie were vampires. They just didn't fit that stereotype to me. I imagine vampires as being more sophisticated and sneaky...not crazy, blood thirsty, foaming at the mouth weirdo's; but, whatever.

We went to Zoe's last indoor soccer game last night. I usually enjoy going to the indoor games, but this season was so bad for them, I was glad to see it over! They lost last night 6-2 and it just wasn't pretty. I am hoping the outdoor season will be better. {I know they are all hoping for the same!}

1 comment:

susan and sometimes aaron said...

we watched it too. i thought it was okay too. it did kinda leave you hanging at the end. it's weird how you expect it to end one way and when it doesn't it seems unfinished. i thought they were gonna be one big, happy family in the end. monsters and all!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...