Monday, March 17, 2008

Lucky Me



We don't participate in any St. Patricks Day activities, we just make sure we all have a little green on...and this year I wanted to get a pic of us together wearing our green. I don't have much of it on, but there is a little in my shirt! I feel like we should take more pictures of us all together, not just at Christmas time. So, we all piled up on the kitchen floor (don't ask!) and got a couple family pictures! Happy St. Patricks Day!

In honor of St. Pat's Day, here are a few reasons I am lucky:

I have 2 healthy, smart, beautiful children.

I married a smart, funny, good looking man who never ceases to amaze me.

I am lucky to have a husband who is able to afford our lifestyle while I am a stay at home mom.

I am lucky that my parents/sister/brother/nephew decided to move closer to us...I sure enjoy having them around more.

I am healthy, happy and loved by my family and for this I am not only lucky but also very thankful.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...