Tuesday, April 15, 2008

even if

I took this picture of Zoe while we were at Landon's baseball game this past Saturday. We were standing at the fence, cheering him on and I snuck this one in of her. (of course, the moment she saw the camera pointed her direction, she gave me a smile; she is so used to the camera being in her face!) So, I signed up for a couple more challenges for April, one was using conjunctions only for a title {even if} and one was using blue and pink as your base colors. I was able to get both done with this one page...

The journaling reads: even if we don't always see eye to eye you must always remember that I am here for you and I always will be. No matter what.

1 comment:

susan and sometimes aaron said...

i like this page. i like how you incorporated the little stickers too!

if you can score me some cute sassafras paper and the oliver & friends clear owl stamp set...i'd be indebted!!

Main Christmas Tree

After working on the "white house" tree, Tony set up our main Christmas tree (main meaning the one the presents will go beneath) i...