Tuesday, April 15, 2008

even if

I took this picture of Zoe while we were at Landon's baseball game this past Saturday. We were standing at the fence, cheering him on and I snuck this one in of her. (of course, the moment she saw the camera pointed her direction, she gave me a smile; she is so used to the camera being in her face!) So, I signed up for a couple more challenges for April, one was using conjunctions only for a title {even if} and one was using blue and pink as your base colors. I was able to get both done with this one page...

The journaling reads: even if we don't always see eye to eye you must always remember that I am here for you and I always will be. No matter what.

1 comment:

susan and sometimes aaron said...

i like this page. i like how you incorporated the little stickers too!

if you can score me some cute sassafras paper and the oliver & friends clear owl stamp set...i'd be indebted!!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...