Monday, April 14, 2008

Hello Spring



I was able to put this page together in under 10 minutes today! I was at my scrapbook store a week or two ago and in the Creative Cafe area, they had this layout displayed. So for a little $, you get all the supplies and directions you need to make this simple page. You can either make it in the store or bring it home, which I did because I wasn't sure which photo's I was going to use. So, this morning, before the kids went to school, I had them stand in front of the tree in the backyard so I would have at least 2 pics on this page! It was cold out, but they were good sports about it! I only took one shot because Landon and I were running late, and thankfully it turned out nice! Here is that pic, a little easier to see!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...