Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring Tease...


I am so ready for some warm weather. We have had nothing but rain for the better part of a week now and it is getting old. We had a few days of teaser spring weather, and now we are all getting tired of sitting in the house...I am ready to plant some flowers and get some yard work done. We already got all the mulching done, and have even had to cut the grass once, but we still have a ways to go to get our yard looking nice. The front is okay, but the back needs some TLC! I don't think the front ever looks too bad, especially in the spring because of the gorgeous tree in the front yard.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...