Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hero Arm

Well, I finally tried Guitar Hero the other day (2 days ago to be exact) and I am totally hooked! So, I gave it my first try on Sunday, yesterday I beat the Easy level. A little indulgent...yeah. I just could not put the damn thing down. I beat Lou after 3 tries...he was tough for me...and then I went back and finished the 2 songs that were giving me trouble. The Metal (got 4 stars) and Raining Blood (only 3 stars). Raining Blood is really tough, but I will certainly go back and try to get 4 stars...right now I am just satisfied that I beat Tony and Dad to it...I know it is driving Tony crazy! Now I have to learn how to use my pinky to play, I am sure it will take me a little longer to get the hang of that.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...