Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Star Power!

              IMG_9861

I, of course, did this page for another challenge...we had to use paint. I decided to do a little masking since I haven't in a while. I am happy with the way this one turned out, but I wish I had done the star a little differently. Landon is getting so close to beating the easy level, he's just gotta get past Lou! I did this one of Zoe playing GH3 awhile ago, before I was a blogger, so I will share it now too!

IMG_9515I like that these both look somewhat the same, but different too. I really like that I was able to scrounge up the crowns for both of them! To me they just seemed fitting!

 

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...