Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Earth Day

To celebrate Earth Day I picked up some plants at Lowe's for us to plant. I got a beautiful Calla Lily for the pot in the front yard and the kids helped to plant it.

In the backyard we planted red, yellow and green peppers as well as squash. Peppers do really well back there, but this is our first year planting squash. Zoe started to help digging the holes but once she saw a worm she quit. She was NOT going to accidentally touch a worm! LOL! So, Landon happily finished all the digging! He didn't mind the worms one bit.  After the planting we took a few pictures outside, just because...

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...