Friday, May 30, 2008

Last Dance

Zoe went to her final middle school dance tonight. I can't believe she is going to be entering high school next year! She nearly drove me crazy with choosing a dress, and fixing her hair is always a chore! She is about the most picky person I know! She did look really pretty once we were finished, but what a chore! She went to a friend's house right before the dance and there were about 16 of them there, so we got pictures and then they all rode in a charter bus to the dance. (Her friends father owns a bus company!) They had a blast, and boy am I glad it's over! She said she didn't dance with any boys, but I don't know if she would tell me if she did... Zoe 5-30-2008

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the dress!! She's a real cutie!! I dread my DD getting to this age...

Me said...

Stinkin cute! Her 'DO' looks great! Her dress was pretty! You did good, mom!

Helena said...

OOh she looks so pretty!!!

xxx

susan and sometimes aaron said...

man, that brings back memories. remember dances in the cafeteria. she looks adorable. great dress!

and yes, i need mario kart intervention!

Melzie said...

I wondered what her dress looked like- now I know!!! She's so pretty-- I'm glad they had a fabulous time!!!!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...