Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mom and I {May 2008}

This kind of picture doesn't come around too often...the one where I am in it, and I think it is ok. Zoe took this photo of mom and I right before they left (a few weeks ago!) and it turned out pretty decent. So, of course, I had to scrap it...to prove that it exists! A photo, of me, that isn't horrific! It's also a pic I wanted because it was so close to Mother's Day, and I hadn't ever made a page solely featuring my mom and IIMG_0007...so here it is! I used Basic Grey's Sugared collection for the papers...I just cut the large flowers/leaves out and applied with pop dots. I also used a little dimensional paint on the leaves and some of the flowers, just because. The two bee's are Jolee's and the stamp was an Autumn Leaves journaling stamp.

1 comment:

Tony said...

Hey that is the photo in yesterday's post.

Nice LO.

Happy Mother's Day.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...