Thursday, May 22, 2008

Releasing the Monarchs

I know we did this activity awhile ago, but I saw this paper from Crate Paper at the store the other day and thought it went perfectly with this theme. I cut out all the little flowers, and adhered them with pop dots, and then stickled them...I did my journaling on the large tag behind the photos and the title was done with some old rubon's. I didn't have an H, so I had to make one using two F's and some creative cutting...

DSC01833

1 comment:

100th Day of School

My kids were so excited for school today because it was the 100th day! After they got dressed this morning I overheard them talking about ho...