It just so happens that today is my sisters birthday! She is turning 28 today, and it is her big date night with Lorenzo! I sure hope that they have a good time, and there better be pictures, or I am going to be upset since I can't be there!
So, since this is LaTisha's day I thought I would write a few things about she and I... the photo was taken sometime in 1980...it's a little bit of a fuzzy scan, but the best I could get!
- I remember when we used to kiss the Jackson 5 poster before going to bed at night.
- I remember when we shared a room and we would sing each other songs before going to sleep. More often than not I would fall asleep before it was my turn.
- I remember fighting over who would get to be "Barbara" when we played house...we just thought that was the most glamorous name!
- I remember when mom used to make us matching outfits, and we were ok with it! (I don't actually remember this, but there are photos for proof!)
- I remember how much you helped me when Zoe was a baby and I depended on you to help me so much. I will always be grateful that you were there for her.
- I am so proud to tell people that my sister is a nurse (and a really good one) and that despite some rocky teenage turmoil you have turned out to be a terrific, loving person and I wouldn't want you any other way.
I Love You - Angie