Me, me, me!
Today's blog is all about me...so, I like the list I did the other day, and am going to do that again! (It's just so much easier!)
- I am 31 years old, and my birthday is on Oct. 7th. I was born in Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas and I grew up in a military family. I was the first of 3 children.
- I love many forms of art; going to the theatre is one of my favorite things to do...I am just so moved by great acting/singing/dancing. Scrapbooking, I guess, has become my way of "expressing" art. I don't really do anything else arty.
- I have two children, one daughter and one son. I have been married for 8 years and we dated for 4 years before that. I met my husband through an old boyfriend...
- As a teenager the last thing I wanted to do was become a sahm. I thought I would be a lot of things, but not that, and here I am, still home after nearly 7 years. I want to go back to work, but I am scared about what that will mean not only for me, but for my family. I also don't know what I want to do, so that doesn't help.
- I was a big pain in the a$$ in high school, but now I am pretty mellow, I think! I am hoping that my kids won't be anything like I was, and I think my daughter is way too smart to act like I did, and my son is just to young yet for me to know. I will keep my eye on them just to make sure though!
- I graduated high school in Augsburg, Germany and before that I lived in Berlin. I miss Germany sometimes and wish I could go back and visit although I know it just wouldn't be the same.