Saturday, August 30, 2008

Creamsicle's

IMG_0339 With the kids back in school and my new LONGER days (5:30 am is KILLING me!) I am hoping to use some of this time to scrap. I did finally finish our Myrtle Beach vacation pages and then I had some cute picture's of the kids and I enjoying some creamsicles...so a page was born! The creamsicle, orange popsicle frame and eyelet frame were all made by a scrapper in a group I am in and I won it in an online auction. It sure did make this page go together quickly, and I am quite happy with it!

2 comments:

Carmen O. said...

This is awesome! I love the bright colors and the creamsicle. Great job.

Anonymous said...

I love how the green of the creamsicle and the green of the patterned paper go so well together. Nice job!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...