Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Oh Shoot!

A joke as told by my 7 year old:

3 men are stuck on the top floor of a burning building. They are each given one wish.

The first man runs and jumps out of the window while yelling "I wish to land in a pile of hundred dollar bills!" and lands softly on a pile of bills.

The second man runs and jumps out of the window while yelling "I wish to land in a pile of hundred dollar bills!" and also lands softly on a pile of bills.

The third man starts to run and as he reaches the window he yells "I wish to land in a pile of" and then he trips on something and finishes with "oh shoot!" And he lands in a pile of shoot. The end.

I am sure you can imagine the alternate (adult) ending to this joke! He had us all laughing with his version though! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Too funny!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...