Sunday, September 21, 2008

An A-Maizing Weekend

IMG_0739Saturday started early for us and ended up being quite a long day. Landon had practice at 9am and then we decided to do our grocery shopping, eat lunch, then pack everyone up for Zoe's game which was about 40 minutes away. It was a beautiful day weather wise, low 70's, so sitting out and watching the game was nice. After her game we went over to Mema's for dinner and then finally home.

IMG_0769 Today is another gorgeous fall weather type day, all though it is a little warmer than yesterday. We decided to take the kids to the corn maze, and let them get us lost for awhile. I was amazed at how tall the corn was, probably 10+ feet, and the maze was HUGE! We were in there for a good 40-45 minutes but Landon finally managed to get us out of there...with the help of Tony's map of course! Landon doesn't know that though, he thinks he did all the work himself!  

Once we got home Zoe had to do her homework and Landon decided to break out an old kit he hadn't played with in a long while. Tony is happily playing Lord of the Rings online, and I started reading a new book called My Lobotomy by Howard Dully. So far it is quite interesting, but I can tell already it is going to be a sad story. Hopefully it won't be so awful that I can't finish it, I hate when that happens!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've had lots of fun plans lately. Hopefully my corn maze tag will work out for your photos :-) Thanks again for all of your help on Saturday night. I think it was the best one yet!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...