Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh, my aching...

Yesterday while I was waiting for Zoe to finish up with her soccer pictures, I was watching the girls field hockey team practice. I was never athletic in school (nor am I now) but I was thinking to myself how much that sport would hurt. Not just the possibility of being whacked by a stick, but also all the bending over and squatting. Then I thought how it would have hurt my back and/or knee's to play that sport. Then, I realized, that I'm getting old, and that kinda sucks. I mean, I was actually thinking about how my knee's would hurt to play that sport. Would I do high-school again? Not a chance. But, I can't believe at 31 I am already thinking about how (insert activity here) is going to hurt my knee's! Yikes.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...