Thursday, October 23, 2008

Birthday Boy Card

I'm not a big card maker, but I was looking through some of my Cricut cartridges and realized that the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge had a card template. My neighbors son is turning one this weekend so I made this little card for him.

IMG_1273 IMG_1275

I decided to give the present's ribbon a few layers so that I could separate it slightly and make it "pop" off the card. This was a simple quick card, and the machine did most of the work! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Carmen O. said...

What an awesome card! Love it.

The Fry's said...

How cute! I would have never thought to make the bow pop! It's soo cute! Your 'creepy' layout is really awesome too! I love how the photo is centered with all the decos.

Lydia said...

Those cards are so cute!

Time for the Tooth Fairy

So, Harper FINALLY lost his first tooth. It seems that he's a bit later than most kids but I wasn't worried since I've never met...