Friday, December 5, 2008

Little Light Show

I was able to get Zoe into see the orthopedic today, and after nearly 2 hours (mostly waiting) we found out that there isn't a bone problem. So, we are thankful that she doesn't have any broken bones, but we are still at square one because we don't know exactly what's wrong. She'll be sitting out the entire indoor soccer season, and then we will decide what to do if she still has pain.

IMG_1823 On our way home from the doctor's office, I saw this sign on the side of the road advertising a light show. So, after dinner, I decided we should check it out. It was cute, but very small. The kids were impressed that they had synchronized the lights to music and we could tune to the radio station to hear it. We watched it for a couple minutes and then headed home and now, as I type, we are watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...