Monday, January 12, 2009

Image Intensive!!!

I went to a local scrapbook event, so I have several pages to share. In the past I would load them to a slide show, but today I am lazy! So, here they are in no particular order:

IMG_2648

Landon and Tony playing a board game.

IMG_2650

My beautiful daughter.

IMG_2652

My handsome son.

IMG_2656

Zoe relaxing.

IMG_2654 

Landon and a friend selling rocks.

IMG_2658

Me being goofy. I needed a photo of a hat...it's a long story.

IMG_2660

Zoe and I enjoying each other's company.

IMG_2662

Landon from way back in 2001.

IMG_2663

Family game night. These are actually 12x12 so they look a little funky on here, but oh-well. This is actually my version of Becky's sketch in the January 2009 issue of Creating Keepsakes.

So, I finished 10, but have three others that are well on the way to being done. Hopefully I'll have some time tonight to get them finished! I'm off to a great start towards my 100 page goal!

5 comments:

Carmen O. said...

I LOVE your LO's! It is so awesome that you are able to get so many done and on top of that all of them are fabulous. I wish we were closer so we could get together to scrapbook, so I could learn a few things....

Nnairda's said...

I'm loving all of them! Especially the one with Zoe being "connected." That's so cool!!!

ValAnn said...

Very cute pages! I love the Summer Treat page! I get to scrapbook this weekend!

Anonymous said...

You've done some great layouts. I can't pick a favorite... they're all good. Way to go!

susan and sometimes aaron said...

whoa! i don't know how you find time to make one let alone a whole gaggle of them. my fav is the "me at 32" i like the pics, they're super cute. although all of the pages are great! awesome job!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...