Re-toted!

Remember this? Well, here is the finished product!

IMG_2560

Cool huh? I got the card in the mail yesterday so I made the trip out to Target to get my free bag. No, I didn't go to Target just for a free bag, I also bought 2 new lamps for the living room and a new chair for Zoe's desk upstairs. The one she has now has a broken wheel/leg attachment and unless I can get it replaced by Ikea, she will now have one from Target. If Ikea will replace the chair then we will have a new rolling chair in the computer/craft room...a win win situation right?

IMG_2564

 

This is one of the new lamps. I moved all the furniture around in the living room, and I like the new look, but it is just so plain/sparse looking in there. I don't know what the room needs, but it needs something. The lamps do help though! I'll just keep working on it till I'm happy!

Comments

Carmen O. said…
The bag is cool. I like your lamp too and the chair looks comfy. Thanks for the encouragement!
Nnairda's said…
Love the color of your drapes! The lamp does add ambiance.

Adriann

btw-- thanks for the congrats!

Popular Posts