Monday, April 20, 2009

Chain Lariat

 IMG_4064I just love getting craft magazines but I am usually too afraid to even try most of the crafts shown. I like a lot of different things, but I just don’t have the materials or experience to try them. However, in the most recent issue of Crafts n' things magazine (pg 13), I found a necklace I really wanted to try to make. I have made a few bead necklaces/bracelets/earrings before, but nothing terrific, just kind of experimental stuff…stuff I haven’t even ever really worn. Anyways, once I saw the necklace, I knew I wanted to try it and it didn’t turn out to be very difficult at all! I need to practice some of my “wrapped loops” but with practice I’ll get better. Now I am just dying to hit up a bead shop and see what other cool crystals I can find!

IMG_4058

IMG_4059

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

Very pretty Angela! Love it.

Main Christmas Tree

After working on the "white house" tree, Tony set up our main Christmas tree (main meaning the one the presents will go beneath) i...