Monday, April 20, 2009

Chain Lariat

 IMG_4064I just love getting craft magazines but I am usually too afraid to even try most of the crafts shown. I like a lot of different things, but I just don’t have the materials or experience to try them. However, in the most recent issue of Crafts n' things magazine (pg 13), I found a necklace I really wanted to try to make. I have made a few bead necklaces/bracelets/earrings before, but nothing terrific, just kind of experimental stuff…stuff I haven’t even ever really worn. Anyways, once I saw the necklace, I knew I wanted to try it and it didn’t turn out to be very difficult at all! I need to practice some of my “wrapped loops” but with practice I’ll get better. Now I am just dying to hit up a bead shop and see what other cool crystals I can find!

IMG_4058

IMG_4059

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

Very pretty Angela! Love it.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...