Thursday, April 23, 2009

Outside

I haven’t been doing a lot of scrapping lately. Time and motivation seem to be a problem right now. If I have time I’m spending it doing other things…which is probably a good thing really! With the crazy weather we are having any sunny days I am trying to get some things done in the yard. We really have a lot of work to do out there.

Anyways, last night I had the urge to do a little scrapping and here is my page:

IMG_4079

I love this picture of Landon…it is just so him. He rarely lets me get a picture without a goofy pose or face, so this was a nice change! My little boy sure is growing up!

2 comments:

Carmen O. said...

What an awesome LO! I love the simplicity and all the little details, especially the small frame around Landon.

Nnairda's said...

I love how you framed his face! You have such a nice distinctive style.

Lovely LO!

Main Christmas Tree

After working on the "white house" tree, Tony set up our main Christmas tree (main meaning the one the presents will go beneath) i...