Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Domino’s!

My nephew is staying with us for part of his Spring Break, and the kid’s were entertaining themselves with the domino’s earlier this evening. At some point they decided they NEEDED me to record their masterpiece, so once they finally got it the way they liked it I was summoned only to find that my video camera wouldn’t work! So, Zoe obliged them and recorded with her little camera…Landon thinks that this domino business is going to bring him money somehow. I don’t know what he means when he says this is going to make him rich, but he’s pretty convinced!

Here’s a few shots of the set-up:

IMG_3733IMG_3735IMG_3739

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...