Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

IMG_4709

Thank you to all the men and women who have served to protect our country. I think most of us generally take our freedom for granted, possibly because most of us have never lived any other way…but today, I do want to acknowledge how grateful I am for all that these men and women have sacrificed in order to ensure our rights as Americans.

I am especially grateful for my father, who bravely chose to go over and help set up polygraph programs. He may not be on the front lines in this war, but he has voluntarily gone into dangerous territory to implement programs that benefit us all. We all miss him terribly and are looking forward to the day he returns safely home to us…I hope he knows how much we all love and miss him!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...