Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Towel Creatures

Another thing you just don’t see anywhere except on cruises is these little towel creatures. There’s a new one every night after dinner. Here are some of ours from this trip and my best guesses as to what they are supposed to be!

A towel swan?A swan?

IMG_6206 

A Bulldog?

IMG_6235

A Poodle…and, a little boy who just loves jumping in a picture at the last second!

IMG_6295

A Stingray. I’m feeling pretty confident about this one!

IMG_6349

I’m thinking this is another Bulldog. Maybe a slightly friendlier one than the first? Maybe a pug?

IMG_6650

Elephant! I’ve so got this one!

IMG_6720

A Frog maybe? If not, then I just have no idea.

IMG_6493

A Bat.

IMG_6582 

And, last but not least, a monkey.

If you ever take a cruise, and are interested in learning how to create these towel animals, there is actually a demonstration you can attend.

We skipped it.

We didn’t attend the cooking demo or the napkin folding class either.

We’re just not cool like that.

2 comments:

Carmen O. said...

OMG How funny! Something I've never seen before. Gosh guess I'm cruise deprived LOL!

ValAnn said...

They are one of the best parts of going on a cruise! We had a dinosaur for one of ours, and I always love the monkeys they leave hanging around! hope you had a blast!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...