Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Caution! Splash Zone

I sure have been neglecting this blog lately! I don’t know if it’s because I’m too busy or if my life is just boring and I don’t have anything to say! I think it’s a little of both and I don’t really see anything exciting in my future either! Anyways, I did scrapbook a little this past weekend, so I have a page to share! I’ll only share one today and that should guarantee a post for tomorrow right?

IMG_7249

These are pictures from our summer trip to Massanutten, VA. We had such a great time (as usual!) and the water park is always something we look forward to. I’m hoping it won’t be too long before we make it back out there!

2 comments:

Carmen O. said...

What a fabulous LO! I love that you got so many photos on your layout and it doesn't look cluttered and that paper is sooo fun.

Tony said...

There is always Thanksgiving week.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...