Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just a Quick Update…

With school and soccer season in full swing, life has been busy. We are running around here like crazy and it’s only the beginning of what looks like a loooong school year.

Yesterday Zoe’s soccer team had their second scrimmage and it was a gorgeous day for it! (It was actually chilly enough by the end of the game that we could have worn light jackets or sweatshirts! I for one am ready for some cooler weather!) They didn’t win, but they certainly played hard.

IMG_7076 

I have to insist that Landon do his homework immediately after school because if I let him wait he’s just too tired and whiney.

IMG_7073

Yesterday that meant bringing his work to the field to complete. He had a hard time staying focused, but he did finish it all and then he had lots of time to play around afterwards. His struggle is mostly with concentration, and if we can get him to master that, his homework would really only take about 10 minutes.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...