Wednesday, September 2, 2009

To Jump or Not to Jump

Wondering what it is that the kids are looking at?

IMG_6995

It’s a jumping bean that one of Zoe’s friends sent her in the mail. They thought the bean would jump in the cold, so Zoe put it in the refrigerator.

It died.

But, they thought maybe if they brought it out into the sun it might just jump.

It didn’t.

So, what was the next logical thing to do?

Break it open and see what made it jump! Yuck! It sure was a nasty little creature inside that bean!

2 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Great photo! I remember we used to get those things all the time when I was a kid.

Anonymous said...

Yeah... bugs are in those beans... that's what makes them jump around. *shudder* Thank you for not posting photos of the bug!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...