Wednesday, September 9, 2009

On a High Note

Landon is super excited about band this year.

IMG_7127 

At our school band isn’t offered at all until 3rd grade, and there are only about 4 instruments to choose from. He chose the viola because “the bass was way too big and nothing else was cool, so I got the smallest thing”.

His friend is also joining the band, and they are hoping to sit next to each other in the back row. Landon said that sitting in the back was important because then, if they didn’t sound good or they messed up, no one would know!

Smart boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!! I've always wanted to learn an instrument so way to go Landon!! :)

All the cool kids sit in the back!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...