Saturday, October 3, 2009

Before and After

My carpet before:

IMG_7264

And now, the new carpet:

IMG_7265

Why post pictures of the old and new, you ask? Just so I can remember what a huge difference new carpet makes. I’m not so sure I LOVE this new color, but I guess I just really hope that the future home owners will. I wanted to try something a little darker, and so I went with it. We’ll see if that was a good decision soon enough I guess.

We also had the floor in our mudroom and bathroom fixed:

IMG_7266 

I really like the way this turned out, and wow what a difference! I’m so glad that it is all finished now. It has been a long time coming and we were dreading all the work that getting new carpet/flooring involves, but the results were well worth it. We don’t have much left to do before we finally get this house on the market, then the fun part starts… ;)

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...