Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Tony!

Happy Birthday to my dear, sweet husband! Look how red his face looks…must be the heat from all those candles!

IMG_7385

We went out to Fuji Steakhouse for dinner, and then came back to the house for cake and a few gifts to open. I got Tony a new DS game that was on his wish list as well as some new house/night clothes. Somehow, amongst the sick kids and hours not feeling well myself, I also managed to bake a cake and make him this cute card:

IMG_7394 

I got the idea for this card out of Paper Crafts magazine, July/August 2009.

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

Happy Birthday Tony! I love your card, how cute.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...