Monday, October 19, 2009

Shrinky-Dinks

When was the last time you played with shrinky-dinks? Landon wanted to see how they worked, so this past weekend we found a little time to make them.

IMG_7454

He traced a pumpkin, airplane, dolphin and bone and freehanded the ( long skinny piece) water (for the dolphin) and an ant. My favorite was the ant…if only you could see how stinkin’ cute it is! I think his favorite part was watching them curl up in the oven!

IMG_7455

Here they are after about 2 minutes:

IMG_7457If you click on the photo you may be able to see that ant a little better. Seriously, it is really cute!

IMG_7458

We didn’t stop at just 6 though, Landon had big plans and spent another good 1/2 hour making all kinds of goodies to shrink.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...