Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Jump On In

I finished another scrapbook page! I feel like I’m finally getting back into the scrapping thing, and it feels great! Now I just have to figure out how to stay motivated…

IMG_7469 

The paper is made by Cosmo Cricket and is called Snorkel. I think it might be my favorite paper kit ever! It sure has helped me get some pages done from the summer, and I’m liking the way they’re turning out! I’ve already got another one done using this paper line, but I’ll save it for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

Angela this LO is FABULOUS! I love how the photos match so well. Definitely a great line for summer and swimming. Beautiful work.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...