Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas Eve 2008

IMG_7828

We spend every Christmas Eve with Mema and Umpa. We usually go over around 2:30 or so, so that we can hang out, open gifts, have dinner and play with whatever games/toys the kids might get and still get home at a reasonable hour. We’ve been doing this for years, and every year my kids are as excited about Christmas Eve as they are Christmas morning!

Last year I guess I was the only one who took pictures because there wasn’t a single one with me in it! I liked that I got at least one individual shot of each person though, so that made this an easy page to make. I wish the color of the page looked more like it does in real life…it’s much more green and less blah.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...