Friday, November 20, 2009

Thankful Turkey

IMG_7837

That’s Landon’s little turkey from school. Cute, huh? Being in third grade means you still get to make cute holiday items…I dread the end of that.

His smile’s just a little fake, but I made him stop playing his new favorite game so I could get a picture of him with his turkey, and since he did what I asked I let him get away with this “hurry up mom” look.

I thought this “Thankful Thoughts” paper was really cute too.

IMG_7840

It’s a little hard to read here, but this is what he wrote:

I’m thankful for many different things. For example, I am thankful for my mom and dad and sister because they love me and take care of me and some people do not have a mom or dad. I am also greatful for my dog because she plays with me rope. Another thang I am thankful for is food and water because some people do not have food or water so they can die. So I have a lot to be thankful for.

I left his few spelling mistakes in there becasue I know before long he won’t be making those mistakes…and it is him as he is now.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...