Saturday, November 21, 2009

It’s Beginning To Look…

A lot like Christmas! We spent the majority of our day cleaning out the garage, taking things to Good Will and the dump, and then putting up some of our Christmas stuff. We’ve still got to get the lights up outside and put up the tree then we’ll be done! I was so in the moment I forgot to get pictures, but I just remembered tonight something funny Landon said to me the other day…

Landon: “Mom, now maybe you will use the X-box sometimes.”

Me: “Why?”

Landon: “Cuz’ now you can get on facebook on it!”

I’m thinking maybe I’m spending too much time on facebook, and that he is pretty observant.

I may just have to check it out though!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...