Friday, November 6, 2009

Ribbit

Another page down…

IMG_7752

Landon said another funny yesterday…

We were eating dinner and he was telling us about some things he added to his Christmas list. He said “Mom, there is a little motorcycle in the paper I was looking at, and it didn’t have any age on it, so it must be rated E!” (For you non-gamer types, E is a rating on video games and means the game is good for Everyone.)

I swear our life revolves around everything electronic these days! When I’m sorting mail, I’m always thinking “keep” or “delete”…it’s so weird! Landon rates toys by video game ratings, and not only do we write OMG, we actually say OMG! I can only see things going down hill from here!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...