Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cleaning House

I have been collecting scrapbook magazines since sometime in late 2003…and it has become quite a storage issue. I have had a hard time getting rid of them, and I have no idea why.

I am typically a person who loves to get rid of stuff, and de-clutter, but these magazines have been a real weak area for me…until today that is! Today I broke down and sorted, stacked and listed tons of magazines on Freecycle, 99 to be exact!

IMG_8096

My scrapbook room is looking so much better, and hopefully someone will be able to use all these great ideas!

2 comments:

Tony said...

You go girl.

Just leave my game mags alone.

Carmen O. said...

Yay! You'll make some people really happy. I know they're hard to part with. I finally gave in and have given them to one of Noah's friend's sister. (Actually Noah's first gf) She really enjoys them.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...