Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy 13th Birthday to Jaron

Yesterday my family came up to celebrate Jaron’s 13th birthday. They came up here so that we could all go and play games at Dave and Buster's. The kids had a good time despite the fact that the mall was so packed that we could barely move! I, on the other hand, couldn’t wait to get the heck out of there!

We played games for awhile then went and ate dinner at Chevy's. We even had the staff come out with the big sombrero’s and sing Happy Birthday to Jaron and Zoe. I didn’t have my camera, so I didn’t get any pictures of us while we were out, but I did make sure to get  one when we got back home.

IMG_8219

I decided to make Jaron a cake and it seemed to be a big hit! I love this picture of him looking all serious in his sombrero…

IMG_8223 IMG_8226

After the cake we let Jaron open his gifs; he got a Flip and a dartboard set.

IMG_8236IMG_8232

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...