Monday, December 14, 2009

I’ve Got Nothing

Because I have nothing else to post about, I am going to post this little video of the kiddo’s from back in 2006. I can’t believe how fast time has gone by. I think Jaron must have been visiting with us for Spring Break that year…we always had so much fun! 

Those are totally different kids!

Three years ago (almost 4) doesn’t feel that long ago, but the kids have all changed so much! I really miss those days when the kids were a lot younger and were happy to go play at the park. Landon still likes to play at the park every once in awhile, but the older two are really just a bit big for that now!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...