Sunday, December 27, 2009

Party Poppers

This year I bought some party poppers for the dinner table. Everyone was really curious about them since none of us has ever used them before. I was so into everything on Christmas day that I didn’t even remember to take pictures! I did get some pictures after the fact though!

Here’s my mom with Zoe and Jaron all donning their paper crowns:

IMG_8562

And Landon…not too happy about his crown being pink. I told him pink looked great on him though!

IMG_8567

And, here’s one of my dad playing with the “magic” trick that came out of his popper; the poppers weren’t only filled with paper crowns, they had little trivia questions, jokes and games in them as well.

IMG_8568

I’m hoping my sister won’t kill me for posting this one of her; she looks like a little princess…

IMG_8564

Unfortunately, the one picture I got of Tony was really blurry and I didn’t even get one of myself or Dottie! Oh well. I thought these were pretty neat though and I think I’ll try to get them again.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...