Friday, December 25, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas

What a day. I’m too tired to write a long post about how wonderful the day was, but I just want to share a few pictures and post a few details that will come in handy when I finally scrap these pages in the future.

The kids woke us up just before 8am, and believe it or not, Landon wasn’t the first one up! That little Zoe still can’t sleep in on Christmas morning! Landon came into our room yelling “Guess what! Santa’s been here and he left 3 unwrapped presents! A snowboard a ripstick and a snowball maker!” And then he ran back downstairs before Tony or I had even opened our eyes.

I love the excitement that everyone feels on Christmas morning; there just isn’t any other time quite like it.

IMG_8531 

I’m pretty sure Landon’s favorite gift was the snowboard he received from Santa. He made sure to get outside and play with it as soon as he possibly could, but I forgot to get a picture!!! I’ll have to get some next time he’s out there on it!

Zoe got some great gifts, but the one she wanted most was a little strange…

IMG_8550

Ha! We aren’t able to upgrade her cell phone until after the 27th of this month, so we figured we’d just give her a couple cans on string until then! She didn’t know what to think when she opened up a box with cans in it! She actually took it really well though, and even talked to Landon on them:

IMG_8551

Tony and I both gave and received some really nice things, but I think he got me more this year than I got him. Guess I’ll have to make up for that next year! :)

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...