So Thankful Layout

Remember when Zoe and I made these? They looked really cute all set up on the table, and everyone tried really hard to come up with nice, meaningful things to write inside of their card.

I wanted to keep these cards as a reminder of what we were all thankful for in 2009 but had to really think how I was going to keep them from getting torn up or stashed away never to be seen again. I first thought about trying to make a mini book with them, then I thought I’d just put a big ring through them all as a flip book type thing…but neither of those ideas struck me as great.

Finally I just decided to make a scrapbook page with them. Once I started to get the idea for how to put them on the pages, it all just came together for me pretty fast.

IMG_8162

I thought it was great that we could flip open the cards to see what everyone wrote, and get to display the cute little cards too…but even better yet, I decided to add everyone’s picture from that day to their card:

IMG_8165

I just love that everyone’s photo+handwriting+thankful thoughts are all there! Now I just have to remember to do this again next year, it’ll be great to see how everyone’s changed!

Comments

Amanda said…
I'm totally doing this next year! How cool!

Popular Posts