Thursday, January 28, 2010

Snowman 101

I saw the cutest layout at my scrapbook store the other day and kept the title in my mind so that I could use it on this page. I just loved how they used the snowmen in place of the O’s…pretty clever! I knew I had printed these pictures of the kids building a snowman back in December, and the title seemed a perfect fit.

IMG_8942

The text reads:

Step 1) Begin gathering and packing snow. Roll into a ball shape.

Step 2) If you get too much, take a bite, but only after checking for yellow spots.

Step 3) Mold into something resembling a snowman’s figure.

Step 4) Add face, stick arms, and decorate. Smile and get photo evidence!

1 comment:

ValAnn said...

Very cute!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...