Friday, January 29, 2010

Peach Crunch Cake

I found this recipe on Bakerella's blog. It called to me…and I’m pretty sure it was the title that sparked my attention initially; until I saw the photo’s that is!

I admire everything that Bakerella comes up with, but to actually attempt  making something that she suggests has always seemed to intimidating…until today.

So, instead of going out for dinner tonight, we ordered some Chinese and I got to make this dessert!

29) Peach Cobbler 

My picture isn’t pretty, so make sure you go over to Bakerella’s site and check out the beautiful pictures she has of this delicious dessert!

You can get the recipe there too!

Give it a try, I promise you won’t be sorry!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...