Friday, February 19, 2010

Belated Valentine’s Day Party

IMG_9311

Since the kids were snowed out of school last Friday for Valentine’s day, they let them have their parties today. In the past we have made cute little gifts to give out instead of just the cards, but this year Landon didn’t seem interested so he just picked out a box of   3-D dinosaur cards. And then yesterday morning he asked if we could make something to give with the cards!!! I told him we were out of time to come up with something this year, but we’ll do something cool next year…I sure hope he’ll still want to participate in the Valentine’s Day stuff next year because I know several 4th and 5th graders thought it wasn’t “cool” anymore and didn’t bring anything in! Guess we’ll see…

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...